In particular she has experience in:
- Service charges and management
- Contested enfranchisement and lease renewals (including missing landlords and professional negligence claims)
- Contested business tenancy renewals under s.25/26 of the 1954 Act
- Forfeiture (both residential and commercial)
- Adverse possession, encroachment and boundary disputes.
- HMO licensing, notices and proceedings in the FTT
- Nuisance and Statutory Nuisance under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
- Harassment, unlawful eviction and anti-social behaviour
- Humans Rights and the Equality Act 2010
- Breach of covenant
- Disrepair and dilapidations
- Judicial Review
- Squatters and Trespassers
- Housing Law and possession actions.
- Victoria Seifert
- Employed Barrister
- 2-5 Warwick Court
- WC1R 5DJ
- 020 7553 9000
- 020 7553 9001
- 78 London Chancery Lane